Friday, July 21, 2006

Thee eightest day of San Francisco: another roadtrip

I am tired and I don't feel like writing. I'll just post pics then.
Got up at 6:30 to get the car out of the parking lot. Bought some sf caps with the assistance of a semi-homeless mofo who started asking us for money. Today two Finnish girls travelled with us, they had seen L.A. and S.F. but never really left the city. Without a real plan, we just started to drive up north. First, we headed ro the Muir woods with the giant redwood trees, the small version of the sequoia's. They are over 1000 years old and really big.





Continuing up north we passed the muir beach lookout. It is THE MOST spectaculair view I have ever seen! Maybe at sunset it is even more beautiful. I wouldn't mind living in one of the bunkers there, if it means I can watch this view every day.




We headed into point reyes a national seashore park. This is what anyone thinks of when you talk about a USA roadtrip. Neverending winding roads and a scenery that changes from ancient woods and sea vista's to small historic towns and barren hillsides. The vista's here were absolutely amazing too.



The drive back we tested our sportscar, it has nice handling but it is no competition for the 4x4 V8 monstertrucks that drive around here. When we got back, I just crashed; tired from getting up early, driving all day, and 10 hours of cabrio sun. Tonight we might head into town with Sam and Jack to get some drinks.

1 Comments:

Blogger Branko said...

I will post some pics tonight SF time.

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home